This is a short format course which has been developed to update therapy staff on the current status of Duchenne muscular dystrophy and the medical and therapy related interventions. Topics include multidisciplinary standards of care and implications of co-morbid conditions on therapy treatment followed by evidence-based evaluation and treatment and patient resources.
• Staff inservice course
• 2-hour Virtual course with accompanying references and resource documents followed up by 1 hour live Q&A with course instructor
• Cost: $225
• Pre-approval for CEUs is available at an additional cost
2 PART VIDEO LECTURE:
• Diagnosis and Management of Duchenne multidisciplinary approach and how allied healthcare is involved in many aspects
• Evidence based assessment and intervention for PT and OT
• Common Comorbidities
• Family, Home, School and Community Resources
Jennifer Wallace Valdes, PT and Doug Levine, PT
This course is most appropriate for Allied Healthcare Professionals and clinic teams (Physical and Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists).